Thursday, November 4, 2010

Putting the D7000 Through its Paces...Lackland Air Fest at San Antonio
















I have had the D7000 for a while now. The verdict? AMAZING! AWESOME! And as we say back home in Australia - BONZA! Lovely features and terrific images. Just a great piece of kit. It feels great to hold, and all of the controls make its features easily accessible. I love the image quality, and whether its been for regular shooting or astro use, it's been just brilliant.

I took it to the Lackland Air Fest in San Antonio for a test run. Being able to shoot at 6 frames per seconds meant that not too much was missed at all. I still have the stock 55-200mm non-VR lens that came with my D40, but it handled things fine.

Click on the image below for my FLICKR gallery from the airshow.

No comments: